The role will focus on strategic human capital management as the company evolving its culture and processes from a startup towards a high performing organization. HR Generalist should strengthen company’s culture and value through all types of program or activities; develop employee communication channel, strengthen employee engagement.
The HR Generalist will report directly to the management team
- Build People Process, Program Excellence and HR tools.
- Formulate, develop, coordinate with Enterprise Singapore (ES) and execute Business Excellence (BE) projects, policies and procedures that are compliance with (ES).
- Provide support in the implementation of HR strategy and execution of any supporting programs.
- Support the business with process improvements and implementation
Driving organizational excellence and quality management.
- Build and develop relationships with all employees to improve current process increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations.
- Delivery HR services in an effective and efficient manner; identify and resolve HR issues within the business unit if required.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies in growing talent pipelines.
- Work closely with the Management to review and revise localization technology’s effectiveness and performance to drive higher productivity and process excellence.
- Work with Technical Director to assess current state, analyse product requirements and define business needs.
- Able to analyze and diagnose issues and proactively resolve matters through organizational interventions and strategic solutions.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity, (BE) reporting planning process i.e. monthly report, forecasting, budgeting to the management on HR related issues.
- Developed and implement vital business and HR strategies fundamental programs processes that drive business results through effective leadership and change management.
- Pro-actively manage and sourcing initiatives like job-fairs, LinkedIn and social media
campaigns and support in the creation of Employee Marketing and branding material.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitor employee morale and company culture.
- Create and maintain programmes aimed at Staff Retention and Cohesiveness Reward and Recognition.
- Organize monthly birthday celebration.
- Key person to organize recreational activities (e.g. corporate bonding, family day etc.)
- Provide support any other duties related to Human Resources as and when needed.
- Degree in Business Administration with focus in Human Resource Management preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in HR generalist role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated, flexible and committed, strong drive of results; strategic thinking to develop long-term plans.
- The proven ability to plan, prioritize, organize, monitor and co-ordinate workloads and take the initiative.
- High level organizational time management skills.
- Independent, analytical, resourceful, meticulous and with strong sense of responsibility able to multi-task and work within timeline.
- Ability to routinely take initiative to identify issues and solve problems, thoroughly analyze information and make timely recommendations.
- Positive attitude, a good team player with good interpersonal skills, collaboration and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of employment legislation, general HR policies and best practices.
- Excellent command of English, both oral and written communication.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
Interested applicants are invited to send in your detailed resume (stating your current and expected salary), notice period and reason for leaving each job via the application button.
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Candidate with short notice or immediate is preferred